Sunday, May 16, 2010

In the words of Lucy Van Pelt…

Stop the world; I want to get off!

What a crazy couple of weeks… I have neglected my postings amid the hustle and bustle of work. And has it ever been hustling and bustling! What with the aftermath of the transfer process, the deaths of a high school teacher and the mother of one of my students, getting a new principal, the ongoing school board scandals about the budget process, a new superintendent, contract negotiations that have fallen into a black hole, and complications with the union officer elections, I consider myself lucky that I managed to keep up with my actual teaching job. While I’d like to say that things have settled down, I fear that’s not really true. So I’ll just say that I stumbled into a blissfully empty weekend… and I hope to get my blog postings caught up very shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment